Tom Brady in uniform.
GLENDALE, ARIZONA – DECEMBER 25: Quarterback Tom Brady #12 of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers warms up before the NFL game against the Arizona Cardinals at State Farm Stadium on December 25, 2022 in Glendale, Arizona. The Buccaneers defeated the Cardinals 19-16 in overtime. (Photo by Christian Petersen/Getty Images)

It truly does not matter what Tom Brady says about staying retired, there will always be talks of him possibly coming out of retirement to play another season.

The future Hall of Fame quarterback only spent three years with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, but his impact will last for many generations to come.

Brady won his seventh and final Super Bowl title in his first season with the Bucs, but he may get another shot at a second one if we believe what a former teammate is saying about him this week.

One of his former Buccaneers teammates believes there’s a chance Brady could decide to return for one more season.

“I’m sure we’re still reaching out to him trying to see if he’s trying to come back to the team,” said Buccaneers defensive back Antoine Winfield Jr on The Richard Sherman Podcast.

“Hey, it could happen. Anything’s possible.”

Sherman also added that he wouldn’t put it past Brady to come out of retirement again.

The seven-time Super Bowl winner reaffirmed that he was done playing football last month.

“I’m certain I’m not playing again, so I’ve tried to make that clear and I hate to continue to profess that ’cause I’ve already told people that lots of times,” Brady told Sports Illustrated.

In addition to joining Mark Davis’ ownership group with the Raiders this year, Brady is set to join FOX Sports in 2024 as a game analyst.

“I’m looking forward to my broadcasting job at FOX next year,” Brady said. “I’m looking forward to the opportunity ahead with the Raiders and we’re in the process of that along with other different things that I’m a part of professionally.”

Aside from that, he is also looking forward to spending more time with his three kids and the rest of his family.

“In my personal life, just spending as much time with my kids as I possibly can and seeing them grow up and support the different things they have going on,” Brady said. “That’s a very important job. And I take them all very seriously.”

The 45-year-old announced his definitive retirement from football on Feb. 1 of this year.

The talk about him coming back wouldn’t be as bad if hadn’t retired last year and come back after 40 days. Unfortunately for him, we will have to go through an entire season before those talks die down.

Here’s how NFL fans reacted to Winfield’s comments about a Tom Brady comeback:



NFL Fans Are Going Wild After Buccaneers Star Hints At A Tom Brady Comeback In 2023
News Daily Reports

No comments: