“I Want My T–s To Walk In Before I Do” — Kylie Jenner Reveals Her Desires For New Breast Surgery

Kylie Jenner’s changing appearance has been a major topic of public discussion for over a decade.
She has only officially confirmed a few specific procedures that she has had. In 2015, she finally confirmed that she had used temporary lip fillers to address a personal insecurity regarding her thin lips.
Following this realization, her facial structure began to display further changes. Many noticed that she may have had a nose job as well. Beyond facial changes, her physique underwent a dramatic transformation during her late teens, shifting into a dramatic hourglass silhouette.
To achieve this, rumors widely circulated that she underwent a Brazilian Butt Lift. Now it appears that Kylie Jenner is heading back to the operating table.
Kylie Jenner Says She Wants Bigger, More Out-There Implants

Jenner’s evolving stance on her plastic surgery took another unexpected turn this week. She candidly confessed her desire for much larger breast implants. Specifically, in response to a viral TikTok query regarding how her chest looked so perfectly shaped, she transparently listed her exact specifications.
“I do want them bigger,” she said to co-hosts Anastasia Karanikolaou and Victoria Villarroel. “I say it every day.”
Jenner confirmed, “I want my tits to walk in before I do.”
Last year, Kylie Jenner revealed the exact details of her boob job. It came in a TikTok comment after a social media user asked how she obtained the “most perfect, natural” chest and got “them to sit like that, respectfully.”
Jenner replied, “445 cc, moderate profile, half under the muscle!!!!! silicone!!! … Hope this helps lol.”
Jenner Maps Out When This Might Happen

Kylie Jenner’s close friends, Anastasia “Stassie” Karanikolaou and Victoria Villarroel, confirmed that this isn’t just a fleeting thought.
According to Karanikolaou, Kylie has developed somewhat of an “obsession with big tits” and has been actively talking about upsizing her chest for over a year. Ultimately, fans will have to wait to see this transformation come to fruition.
She had originally discussed completing the follow-up procedure before her 29th birthday. However, she clarified on the podcast that she “probably” won’t go back under the knife before she turns 30.
Instead, she plans to fulfill a different body modification goal before hitting that milestone. Jenner plans to get her belly button pierced so she can wear low-rise styles with dripping diamonds.
“I Want My T–s To Walk In Before I Do” — Kylie Jenner Reveals Her Desires For New Breast Surgery
News Daily Reports
No comments: