Brooklyn Beckham has shared a snap of himself with his epic birthday cake – and we would give anything for a slice! The many-layered cake, which has to be seen to be believed, included a layer of cookies, rainbow cereal and lucky charms, and was topped off with melted chocolate and strawberries. Mmm!

MORE: Victoria Beckham teams up with son Romeo and you should see her PVC trousers

He captioned the post: “Today I turned 23. The past 23 years have been an absolute rollercoaster and now I am coming to the most important part in my life, the part where I get to marry my other half xx I’m so excited for the next part of my life.” 

Loading the player…

WATCH: Brooklyn Beckham hints at baby news in personal note to Nicola Peltz

Responding to the post, his fiancee Nicola Peltz added: “I’m more excited,” with a love-eyed heart emoji. Fans were also quick to comment, with one writing: “Happiest birthday Brooklyn! A beautiful year awaits you,” while another wrote: “Happy birthday Brooklyn. A toast to your wonderful life.” 

READ: Brooklyn Beckham and Nicola Peltz get matching treatments ahead of wedding

RELATED: Brooklyn Beckham’s fiancée Nicola Peltz talks ‘falling in love’ in emotional update

His friends and family have all been wishing him a very happy birthday, with his mum Victoria sharing a snap of them from a holiday and writing: “23 years ago today my life changed forever, I felt a love impossible to explain. Brooklyn, you have no idea how much we all love you. Happy Birthday to the sweetest, kindest soul @brooklynbeckham.” 

brooklyn-beckham

How incredible is Brooklyn’s cake?!

Proud dad David also shared a picture of when Brooklyn was a baby. The snap shows a shirtless David holding Brooklyn, and wrote: “Happy Birthday to my amazing boy. Happy Birthday bust we love u so much. Have the most amazing day @brooklynbeckham @victoriabeckham @romeobeckham @cruzbeckham #HarperSeven.” 

Like this story? Sign up to our What to Watch newsletter to get other stories like this delivered straight to your inbox.



Brooklyn Beckham celebrates birthday with cake that has to be seen to be believed 
News Daily Reports

No comments: