Jane McDonald has taken to social media with a big announcement!

MORE: Loose Women’s Coleen Nolan surprised by daughter Ciara amid feud reports

The former Loose Women star is preparing to hit the road with a brand new tour, and on Tuesday shared her excitement with fans.

Loading the player…

WATCH: Jane McDonald gets emotional as she discusses death of her fiancé

Jane uploaded a photo showing her on stage, holding a glittering silver microphone and dressed in a red sequinned gown featuring a cowl-neck.

READ: Ruth Langsford reveals Loose Women co-star was ‘horrified’ after eyebrow tattoo treatment

MORE: Nadia Sawalha in tears as husband Mark Adderly opens up about eating disorder

She wrote: “My 2022 tour starts this June – come along and join me! Find a full list of tour dates and booking details on my website jane-mcdonald.com.”

Jane shared her excitement ahead of her tour

Fans rushed to celebrate the news, with one telling Jane: “I cannot wait to see you!!!” A second remarked: “Looking forward to all the energy you all send from the stage so we can send it right back to you. Lots of Love.” And a third echoed: “Cannot wait to see you live… Dream come true.”

READ: Loose Women’s Saira Khan defends Coleen Nolan – ‘She is not the problem’

MORE: Inside Loose Women’s Linda Robson’s chic London home

Followers also complemented Jane on her stunning appearance. Back in 2016 she opened up about losing a stone and a half after she took part in Sugar Free Farm.

jane-mcdonald-smile

The star appeared on Loose Women between 2004 and 2014

“I used to eat so much rubbish. I didn’t realise how much rubbish I used to eat. I’ve always loved a pie and I was very carbohydrate-led as I was always hungry,” she told the Express. “I thought it’s just normal to have a big waist and a spare tyre because of my age.”

She then spoke about the impact resident nutritionist Angelique Panagos had on her. “She said that I’d get a lot more energy if I just changed my diet and I looked at her with that ‘whatever’ look.,

jane-mcdonald-yacht

Jane has spoken openly about her weight loss in the past

“But within two weeks I’d lost about 9lbs and I didn’t feel hungry. I always used to be hungry and was always snacking on something, but I don’t have any of that now. It’s because of a change in my mindset. I used to live to eat, but now I eat to live.”

Like this story? Sign up to our HELLO! Mail newsletter to get other stories like this delivered straight to your inbox.



Jane McDonald just shared some exciting news – delighted fans react!
News Daily Reports

No comments: