Dylan Raiola throwing a football

New Nebraska quarterback Dylan Raiola has signed a very notable deal following his highly-anticipated college decision.

The five-star player put pen to paper on his first NIL deal just a day after doing the same to join the Cornhuskers, having announced this Thursday that he’s partnering with sports trading card company Panini America.

Panini has landed some of the top college football stars over the past year, having also secured sponsorship deals with Texas QBs Arch Manning and Quinn Ewers, as well as Tennesee’s Joe Milton. 

The company has another popular Nebraska athlete signed to its brand: volleyball star Lexi Rodriguez.

“Always dreamt of what it would be like to have my own trading card,” Raiola shared via X today. “Excited to announce that I’ve signed my first exclusive NIL deal with Panini America.”

Raiola’s move to Nebraska came as a huge blow to the Georgia Bulldogs as he initially committed to the reigning National Champions before flipping his commitment. 

“With Nebraska, I always believed it was in my blood, it was my in heart for a long time,” he said, per Inside Nebraska. “I just felt that I could be a part of something special, that’s bigger than myself. Lincoln, Nebraska, is a great place, and the University of Nebraska is a special place to have a college experience and play sports with some of the best fans.”

Dylan has deep ties to the school as his father, Dominic, was an offensive lineman there before moving on to the NFL, where he enjoyed a 14-year career with the Detroit Lions. His uncle, Donovan, is currently employed as an offensive line coach for the Cornhuskers.



BREAKING: Dylan Raiola Announces His First Exclusive NIL Deal After Joining Nebraska
News Daily Reports

No comments: