Urban Meyer trying on sunglasses from Deion Sanders during "Big Noon Kickoff"

Colorado Buffaloes’ head coach Deion Sanders presented Urban Meyer with a special gift during FOX’s “Big Noon Kickoff” show on Saturday.

Earlier this week, Colorado State Rams’ head coach Jay Norvell made headlines when he called out Sanders, who’s known for donning his signature Blenders sunglasses. Norvell said, “When I talk to grown-ups, I take my hat off and my glasses off. That’s what my mother taught me.”

Sanders had some fun with Norvell’s comments by gifting Meyer a pair of special sunglasses during the “Big Noon Kickoff” program. And the legendary NCAA head coach sure seemed to be quite thrilled with them:

Sanders also gave pairs of Blenders sunglasses to his players earlier this week. So if Norvell wanted to bring more attention towards Prime Time’s attire, the mission was certainly accomplished.

The Buffaloes are 2-0 on the year, having already doubled last year’s win total. They’ll try to improve to 3-0 on the year when they host the Rams tonight.



Deion Sanders Gave Urban Meyer The Coolest Gift During “Big Noon Kickoff” (VIDEO)
News Daily Reports

No comments: